System training can be provided to home office staff or individual or groups of agents. This would include a user guide, training classes, case studies, and follow-up phone support. The focus of the classes would be tailored to meet your individual needs and could encompass the following:
- System usage and features.
- New product introductions detailing features, requirements, and applicability.
- Explanation of specific business concepts and their feasibility in specific markets.
- Testing is an area that frequently needs additional staff for a limited duration. This support could supplement your in-house staff and be utilized to test system functionality, product calculations, and calculations of advanced marketing applications. In addition, errors would be tracked with specific methodology for duplicating the error, and, in the case of calculations, specific calculations with the correct results.
- Phone support could be provided to the field force or home office staff for either system usage or specific illustration needs. These could be for either new business or in-force cases. System capabilities, product features and advanced marketing questions could be addressed.
- Illustrations could be prepared and verified for the home office or for the agents. This could be for the purpose of specific case support; in-force illustrations with download verification, etc.